Are family and friends coming to visit? Will you be hosting out-of-town guests? Holding festive dinners? Throwing holiday parties?
If the answer is “Yes!” to any of the above, you could be feeling a little stressed at the prospect of getting your home “Holiday Ready” for your guests.
But it doesn’t have to be stressful. There are quick and affordable ways that you can change the look of a single room or your whole home.
- Make your entry way more welcoming with a new door mat, wreath or holiday greenery.
- Easily update your kitchen cabinetry with new hardware for doors and drawers.
- Make your living room and/or family room more inviting with pillows, textured throws and area rugs.
- Use many different types and sources of light to create mood and drama – think candles and metallic or mirrored accessories that can reflect light.
- Make the powder room/guest bathroom cozy for your guests with new and coordinated bath accessories and towels.
To learn more about how to make your home welcoming and festive for the holiday season, contact Sheeja today for a complimentary 15 minute conversation.